A link to our 2018 general scholarship application will be available beginning on January 2.
High school seniors and current college students, do not begin your application until your first semester (or first trimester) grades and updated cumulative grade point average are available. Depending on your school's schedule, you might need to wait until the first week of February to receive this information and then begin your scholarship application.
Unless otherwise noted, scholarship applications are due at 5:00 p.m. on March 1 and must be submitted online. No other electronic or paper submissions will be accepted.
Click HERE for information regarding the following scholarships requiring a separate application:
- Jayne Britt Parish Nursing Education Fund Scholarship
- Careerline Tech Center Scholarships
- Cathy Geerlings Indomitable Spirit Scholarship
- Lillian Mulder Dalman Scholarship for Resthaven Employees
- Freedom Village Scholarships, The Haworth Scholarships
- Holland/Zeeland Promise Scholarship
- Integrated Fabric Resources, Inc. Employee Scholarship
- Angie Kaameraad Nursing Scholarship
- Karen and Larry Mulder Scholarship